Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The simplest things :)

So today I was just not having a good day, frustrated with my classes and their lack of participation. I finished off my day with my 5th graders and they seriously brightened and changed my entire day!!! They are singing O Little Town of Bethlehem for the Concert and they are able to sing the harmony! Even greater than that was the fact that I was actually able to teach them and I did not spend the entirety of the class saying "be quiet" as I do with a few classes... It is amazing how one very successful can just make your day, especially when I could tell that they were enjoying singing as well.

As a first year, my first program ever is weighing heavily on me, but I am constantly working on giving it to God! Every time I remember that He is in charge, not me, I experience peace and just simply a strong feeling that I can do it! It is a daunting task to organize an entire school in a Christmas program, but slowly it is appearing to be doable and accessible to me.

Here is the lineup for my program if anyone would like to know, it is December 20th at 7pm if you are living around the Kansas City area and would like to come. :)


Holy Rosary Wea presents…
Sing and Celebrate the 
Christmas Story

Preschool

The Friendly Beasts
I want to be an elf

5th Band
Mozart Melody
Jingle Bells

6-8th grade Band
Rockin Around the Christmas Tree
Do-Re-Mi

7th and 8th graders
The Christmas Song

Choir
Noel
Ding Dong

Sing We Now the Christmas Story
Angels We Have Heard on High 

Narration 

O Little Town of Bethlehem

Away in a Manger

The First Noel

Hark! The Herald Angels Sing

Silent Night
Joy to the World

No comments:

Post a Comment