Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Prayers work :)

So, another first occurred today.....I was almost in a car accident! But, I was praying my rosary so I am sure that Mary saved me this morning! I was in the left lane and a very unaware child-of-God (though I was thinking other things in my head...) decided to move over two lanes without looking at his/her blind spot. Well, I was definitely in his/her blind spot and he ran me right off the road!!! So, yeah, my heart was beating quite fast, I almost burst into tears, but held my composure so that I could drive the rest of the way to work. The Rosary helped me maintain my composure and gave me so much peace. The person behind me graciously slowed down to allow me to return to the road. The first thing I did back on the road was thank Mary. I am convinced that she saved me today!! I am praying the Rosary everyday on my way to work from now on!

Prayers indeed do work!

Thank you Mary! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment