Monday, October 22, 2012

Singing the first year teacher blues...

So, I strongly strongly dislike grading and report cards on the computer.

I single-handedly managed to screw up about 3 of the classroom teachers' report cards because I didn't name my classes "Music" when I created classes for my grades. I unintelligently desired to venture into the world of online grading without a guide or a map... not a smart idea. So, now one of the teachers is mad at me because she had to shred her report cards because they had 3 different classes for music, instead of simply one... yep I am a genius...

I was quite upset and mad about this, but then the song "This is the stuff" came into my head and I realized that this is another way for God to keep me humble and make me realize that I am not in charge and I just have to accept some things that happen and I just can't be perfect...

No comments:

Post a Comment